Xcentric® Crusher Benefits / Advantages
· High performance: rock crushing and recycling of materials.
· Higher profitability than mobile crushers.
· Low maintenance: long intervals between maintenance (greasing every 200 h.)
· High inertia Powertrain: 2 motors that provide the necessary power to start full and in closed position.
· Circular Jaw Movement (PAT. PENDING): this movement has more ground travel and works in the direction of sending the material towards the mouth, opening slightly at the end of the route facilitating the fall of the material, especially if it is wet.
· Plate anti stagnation: innovative and simple (PAT. PENDING). Continually pushes the material so that it doesn't remain pierced or blocked and points it towards the outlet.
· Granulometry Adjusting: easy and fast. Mouth opening adjustable between 2 and 21 cm. (depending on model).
· Non-slipping Transmission.
· Can crush wet materials: thanks to the circular motion and jaws placed in a cross position.
· Double Effect: thanks to its Double Effect hydraulic system, the bucket can be unclogged without emptying.
- Flywheels they are placed inside and protected by the housing.
- Lopsided sides of loading mouth: prevents wear and fracture, facilitates loading and protects the sides of the implement.
- Made from Hardox 400: Swiss supplier SSAB. High quality and wear resistance (flexibility).
- Crossed jaws: the movable jaw "bites" the wet material and together with the circular motion drags it towards the oultet.