Xcentric® Ripper Advantages
- 2 to 5 times higher production than the hydraulic breaker
- Minimum noise levels
- Minimum maintenance
- No daily lubrication required
- Minimum wear parts consumption
- Long life components and materials
- Less fuel consumption per produced m3/ton
- Less emission per produced m3/ton
- Environmental protection (Bio Lubricants)
- Marine/under water opration, without any modification
- Easy operation
- Increased operator comfort
Improvements in the “Mining Series”
|With the changes below mentioned, what has been achieved is to minimize the possibility of mechanical problems and to obtain greater force to break hard rock:
· Lower pivot arm:
· Ripper arm:
· A new drive pinion has been added to the eccentric assembly to which the motor is now connected, developing a slower movement. This makes the ripper's beat frequency slower (lower frequency) but provides a greater impact.
|· Economical alternative for "Drilling and Blasting":
- Higher safety.
- No blasting emissions.
- Less disturbance of the surroundings (noise/dust).
- No long approval procedures required.
- Better yield due to smaller percentage of fines.
- More precision for separation of rock layers.