Benefits / Advantages of the Xcentric® Crusher
- High performance: in rock crushing and material recycling.
- Higher profitability than mobile crushers.
- Minimum maintenance: 50 hour greasing intervals.
- 80% less consumables parts than conventional crusher buckets. No Toggles, No Springs, etc.
- High inertia power train: 2 engines that give the necessary power to start full and in closed position.
- Isolating jaw movement (PATENTED): ensures the material is crushed without compacting effect and giving greater production than conventional crusher buckets.
- Anti-stagnation plate: innovative and simple (PATENTED). Continuously pushes the material preventing it from getting traversed or blocked, and directing it towards the outlet.
- Simple and fast granulometry adjustment system: Allows adjustment of output size en less than 2 minutes , giving you an output product of 20mm to 210mm. (according to models)
- Anti-skid Transmission: Higher production, less jams.
- Wet material crushing: thanks to the Cross Top Jaws and its circular motion.
- Double Effect: Double Effect Hydraulic System allows operators to simply reverse the crushing movement in the event of a product jam, without having to empty content.
- Inertia wheels are placed inside and protected by the housing.
- Cantilevered loading mouth: it avoids wear and fracture, also favouring loading and protecting the sides of the attachment.
- Manufactured in Hardox 400: from the Swiss supplier SSAB. Maximum quality and resistance to wear (flexibility).
- Cross top jaws: the movable jaw “bites” the wet material and along with the circular movement drags it towards the exit mouth.