xcentriripper.com installs its own technical cookies and analytical cookies of third parties in the user’s browser only if this one accepts them after having been informed by the corresponding notice, and accepted its installation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. They are used so that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data stored by the cookies are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or registered user navigates and basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are the ones generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way fights against span.
- Language cookies
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It is the analytics tool that helps websites and application owners understand the way their visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics on websites without personally identifying Google visitors.
Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google .. More information about Google Analytics cookies and information about privacy.
Can cookies be deleted or deactivated?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
xcentricripper.com will only install the aforementioned Cookies if the user expressly accepts them.
The following link includes didactic videos in a video tutorial format that explains, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of browsers, social networks and most common mobile operating systems: https://www.aepd.es/areas /internet/protege-your-privacy.html
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Below we indicate the main browsers and devices links so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser as well as some web pages with tools to control and disable cookies:
- Internet Explorer™:
- Version 5 https://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Version 6 https://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Version 7 y 8 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Version 9 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Google™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- Windows Phonehttps://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope to disable cookies can have, we show some examples:
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences.
- You will not be able to access the personal area.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as a time zone, or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Privacy Shield that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant_search. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.